A WORD FROM OUR DIRECTOR
Samsara Africa Travel would like to highlight the precautionary measures that we have undertaken during this time. The unprecedented health scare in COVID-19 (Corona virus) has left us all vulnerable as there are many unanswered questions as well as propaganda surrounding this global pandemic. Therefore, we’d like to take this opportunity to share some of the additional measures which we have implemented, to ensure that we meet the highest standards of hygiene practices for peace of mind and safe travel.
Samsara Africa Travel’s additional hygiene protocol consists of the following:
- On completion of all individual services the vehicles are put through a stringent sanitation process using disinfectant products both inside and outside of the vehicles
- Our team practises a respectful social distance of 1.5m at all times, while executing services outside of the vehicles with all clients.
- As the space is quite confined within the vehicle, our chauffeurs are encouraged to activate the air conditioning system in open circulation mode thus expelling used air from the passenger compartment areas via non return air valves.
- Our entire fleets ventilation systems are all monitored and cleaned thoroughly via dry runs/flushing. Our fleet consists of full luxury vehicles comprising of top of the range, above average operational ventilation systems.
- As per our company protocol, we have doubled the amount of sanitizing products on-board during all services based on a per person usage system.
- Our entire team (Chauffeurs and Guides) are provided with various hygiene protocols and training, not only to prevent contamination, but also kept updated daily with credible information on avoiding areas with high risk exposure which they are to adhere to and practise while with clients, ensuring everyone’s safety.
Samsara Africa Travel is in a fortunate position rendering private services to an elite clientele such as yourselves. Taking into consideration that we are a boutique transportation business and therefore limited to smaller groups this allows us to exercise more control with regards to company protocols. While we can understand and appreciate the sensitivities around global travel currently, please rest assured that we will continue to execute all confirmed bookings and are approaching all rescheduled trips with flexibility to the best of our abilities. At Samsara Africa Travel we embrace the growth we experience from various challenges and we are looking forward to continuing providing you with our unmatched quality of service for years to come!
Tiane Rocha do Amaral
Director, Samsara Africa Travel